The TNSIA is a non-profit organization dedicated to educating employers, insurers and service providers on workers’ compensation issues. Today’s business climate is challenging, demanding and ever changing. We pledge to work together to keep our members informed of current workers’ compensation issues, including information regarding legislative actions and judicial decisions. Our members are not only self-insured employers, but also insured employers with high deductibles and the many service providers. We encourage information sharing that will help prevent injuries and accidents and help employers reduce their workers’ compensation costs.
- Averitt Express
- Bargain Barn
- Brookdale Senior Living
- City of Knoxville
- Collins and Company, Inc.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.
- General Motors LLC
- Ingram Industries Inc.
- International Paper Company
- Knox County
- LifeWay Christian Resources
- Macys Inc.
- Marriott International
- Marvin Windows
- McKee Foods Corporation
- Nissan North America, Inc.
- Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- Pilot Travel Centers
- Putnam County
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
- The Pictsweet Company
- United Road
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Waffle House
- Alternative Service Concepts, LLC
- B&E Inc. Tri State Claims
- Beecher Carlson Insurance Services
- Brentwood Services, Inc.
- Bulow Orthotic & Prosthetic Solutions
- Claims Bureau USA
- Constangy, Brooks & Smith, LLP
- Delta Investigations
- Johnston & Associates
- Leitner, Williams, Dooley & Napolitan, PLLC
- MCG Law
- Peterson White, LLP
- PMOA, Inc.
- Risk Management Services Company
- Select Actuarial Services
- Sigma Actuarial Consulting Group
- Tennessee Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Therapy Direct
- Underwriters Group
- Worksite Consultants
- Wright Rehabilitation Services
Our Happy Members
You really can have an influence on workers’ compensation laws, regulations and processes.
"It has been extremely valuable to be part of a unified voice on behalf of employers."
"We have improved our workers’ compensation program from interacting with other employers and learning about their programs and insights."
"TNSIA gives our company a voice in critical issues like proposed changes to workers compensation statutes and rules."